Marvel Gallery Unmasked Gwenpool Figure - Exclusive
Pretty Deadly In Pink
- No, she's not Gwen Stacy OR Deadpool. Jeez!
- 9" tall PVC statue, sculpted by Alejandro Pereira
- A ThinkGeek/Gamestop exclusive variant!
Pretty Deadly In PinkShe looks like Gwen Stacy. She thinks like Deadpool. She is... Gwenpool! And no, she's not an alternate reality version of either of them. She's just Gwen Poole, a girl from the real world who wound up in the fictional Marvel universe, realizes she's inside a comic book, and has decided to become a costumed mercenary for kicks. Admit it - if you found yourself in Earth-616, the first thing you'd do is go get yourself a superhero costume, too! Or maybe you'd get Spider-man's autograph. But then: spandex!
This ThinkGeek/GameStop exclusive statue is an unmasked variant of the first Gwenpool sculpture ever produced. And without the mask, you can see Gwen's pretty pink-tinted hair! Sword in one hand, phone in the other - Gwen's pausing to take a selfie while standing on her diorama logo base, because why not? None of this really matters anyway. There are no consequences. She's just a statue of a fictional character that's a (particularly charming) knock-off of two other fictional characters. In fact, maybe we're all just characters in a comic book...
- Marvel Gallery Unmasked Gwenpool Figure - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A ThinkGeek/GameStop exclusive
- Sculpted by Alejandro Pereira
- Gwenpool is not Gwen Stacy. Or Deadpool. Just to be clear.
- She's aware she's in a comic book... but is she aware that she's a statue?
- Detailed sculpting and paintwork, right down to the pink tips of her hair
- Comes on a diorama logo base
- Materials: PVC plastic
- Dimensions: 9" tall
- Comes in a full-color window box
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Marvel Gallery Unmasked Gwenpool Figure - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.