Destiny Titan Necklace
Memorialize a Mighty Stand
- The Six Fronts Titan emblem cast in black rhodium-plated brass
- For the Guardian that strives for honor and stands for hope
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Memorialize a Mighty StandThe origin of the design for the Titan emblem goes back to the battle known as Six Fronts - one of the earliest battles fought by the City. Four orders of Titans (represented by the four sections of the emblem) held off six approaching fronts (represented by the six sides of the hexagon) in that great battle, and not a single front broke. That, friends, shows you the power of the Titan class.
Protect all those who shelter in your shadow and pack a mighty punch while wearing this beautiful polished Destiny Titan emblem necklace. Cast in black rhodium-plated brass and polished to a mirror finish, it was forged from strength and sacrifice - just like you, Guardian. This is an exotic drop that you can only get here at ThinkGeek!
For our customers with nickel allergies: This item is rhodium plated.
- Destiny Titan Necklace
- Officially-licensed Destiny merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Double-sided Titan emblem pendant, polished to a mirror gleam
- Perfect gift for the Guardian that strives for honor and stands for hope
- 20" rounded box chain with lobster clasp closure
- Materials: Black Rhodium Plated Brass
- Dimensions: 1" long pendant on a 20" chain
After an old-world apprenticeship in Florence, Italy, designer and jeweler Allison Hourcade Cimino fused her love of historical eras and geek culture to develop RockLove. Each piece of jewelry is made using precious metals, gemstones, and eco-friendly organic materials.