Nightmare Before Christmas Fairisle Pom Beanie
The latest fashion trend from Spiral Hill
- Black, white and grey print with bones, gravestones, and more
- Jack Skellington's grinning face is embroidered onto the brim
- Stay warm all holiday season, from October to December and beyond!
The latest fashion trend from Spiral HillWhen is a beanie like a skull cap? When Jack Skellington's grinning mug is embroidered onto the brim! And if that were an actual riddle that people asked (it isn't), this adorable knit hat would be the answer.
Stay warm for all the holidays, or at least two of the holidays, with this beanie inspired by Tim Burton's classic film The Nightmare Before Christmas. The black, white and grey fairisle print features bones and gravestones - making it perfect for Halloween. And with a pitch-black pompom on top, it's made to look good through December and beyond!
- Nightmare Before Christmas Fairisle Pom Beanie
- Officially-licensed The Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise
- It's a beanie, but also sort of a skull cap? Like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma... but warmer!
- Black, white and gray fairisle print with bones, gravestones, and more
- Jack Skellington's face embroidered on the brim
- Black pom on top
- The perfect headwear from October to December, and beyond
- Capacity: one grinning skull at a time (other than Jack's, of course)
- One size fits all (except Oogie Boogie - we don't know his size but this ain't it)