Dungeon Master's Watch - Exclusive
- Clock face features the map of a tabletop dungeon
- Metal pieces that look like dice float around inside the watch
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Perception checkOuch, critical failure on your perception check, and now you lost track of time because you forgot to look at your watch. Whoops, now you're late for that important meeting with the bandit leader blockading the city. Oh, it's okay, I'm sure he'll understand... what do you mean they're beginning to raid the surrounding villages?
Keep track of time whether you're counting down the hours till your group convenes or 8 hours into your tabletop play session. Watch face features a dungeon map and metal pieces that look like dice.
- Dungeon Master's Watch - Exclusive
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Watch with tabletop dungeon map for a clock face
- Is that rattling an orc around the corner? Nope, it's the dice shaped pieces in the watch! (Good thing, too. We're low on spell slots)
- Materials: Metal and plastic watch
- Batteries: 1x 377 battery (included)
- Band: 1" width
- Clock face: 1 3/4" diameter
- Fits wrists from 6" - 8 1/2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dungeon Master's Watch - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.