Breath of the Wild Sheikah Slate Satchel
There's something familiar about it...
- Looks like the familiar BotW Sheikah Slate
- Fill it with all your adventuring supplies
- A ThinkGeek creation
There's something familiar about it...Hero of Hyrule, don't go on any adventures without your Sheikah Slate! If you've played Breath of the Wild, you know the importance of your Sheikah Slate. It controls the runes, allows you to teleport, and gives you easy access to your inventory. Technically, you can play the game without it, but why would you? (Our feet already hurt just thinking about all that walking.)
This Breath of the Wild Sheikah Slate Satchel may not come preloaded with any parts of the map, but it gives you easy access to your inventory. This bag, a ThinkGeek creation, looks like the familiar BotW Sheikah Slate. Inside, it has features padded laptop AND tablet pockets. Well, the tablet pocket is kinda tight, so YMMV. But it's perfect for your eReader or your Switch! Fill it with all your adventuring supplies. Now equip that bag and go find some nearby shrines to coffee....
- Breath of the Wild Sheikah Slate Satchel
- Officially-licensed Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation
- Separate padded laptop AND tablet pockets
- Flap closes with two magnets
- Document pocket under flap
- Padded shoulder strap adjusts from 11" - 20" drop
- Keychain clip inside makes your keys (or whatever) easy to find
- Top handle for easy grab-and-go action or hanging
- Materials: 100% polyester with expanded polyethylene stuffing and 50% polyester / 50% polyurethane strap
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Exterior Dimensions: 15" tall x 12" wide x 3 1/2" deep
- Tablet / Laptop Sleeve: 13" tall x 11" wide
- Tablet / eReader / Switch Pocket: 7" tall x 11 1/2" wide x 1" deep (hook & loop flap closure)
- (It just barely fits our iPad Air, and we have a small case)
- Weight: 1 3/4 lbs.
- Ages 14+
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
|Measure your laptop.|
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.