Book of Spells Journal with Wand Pen - Exclusive
Study & Practice
- Lined pages
- Unique wand-shaped pen
- Put the warnings BEFORE the spells this time!
Study & PracticeOnce you get past Wingardium Leviosa and Expecto Patronum, you're going to have a lot of memorization to do. (Every Hogwarts or Kamar-taj student knows this.) After you've mastered the basics, you're going to need your own space to practice your arts, jot down ideas, and record results. ("No, a goblet should not have whiskers," etc.)
The Book of Spells is a journal just for such occasions, and it's available exclusively from ThinkGeek. It features a fabulous-looking cover, antiqued interior pages, and a checklist of mastered spells. Even better, it has a pen especially designed to fit in unique straps on the spine of the book.
So, when it's time for any young wizard, witch, or sorcerer to do their homework, the Book of Spells Journal might even have them saying, "Thank you!" Maybe. Is there a spell for that?
- Book of Spells Journal with Wand Pen
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Lined interior pages, with a unique wand-shaped pen, and celtic-knot cover design
- Perfect for the Sorcerer Supreme or non-Muggle member of your household
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" wide x 8 1/4" tall
- Not Approved for DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) classes, or Kamar-Taj training facilities.