Star Wars First Order Art Deco Backpack
- The First Order symbol with art deco flourishes
- Adjustable straps, carry handle, and laptop pocket
- Carry what you need to defeat the Resistance
The First Order demands loyalty, and well, order. It's right there in the name, so there can be no mistaking. You can't have all your supplies and personal items just floating around in a sack or an old Imperial Public Radio tote, no, that just won't do. You've got to adhere to the strict dress code and get your stuff in... what's that word again?
But let it never be said that the First Order look isn't stylin' (we mean, come on, just look at Captain Phasma's chromium armor and sweet black cape). Because the First Order are so big on making the relics of the past shiny and new, they're all about this fresh-yet-vintage art deco style. With a laptop pocket inside and a medium-sized zippered pocket on the outside, you can absolutely adhere to all of the Order's strict organizational requirements.Product Specifications
- Star Wars First Order Art Deco Backpack
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- From our friends at Loungefly
- Art deco pattern featuring the First Order symbol surrounded by flourishes
- Zip-around closure (starts about halfway up on each side)
- Medium-sized front zipper pocket
- Interior laptop pocket
- Top handle for grab-and-go action or easy hanging
- Padded adjustable straps, adjust from 29" (max) to 16" (min)
- Materials: Polyethylene foam
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- External Dimensions: 19" tall x 13" wide x 4" deep
- Interior Dimensions: 17" tall x 11 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" deep (double zipper closure)
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.