Star Wars: The Last Jedi BB-9E Coin Bag
BB-9E Reporting For Spare Change Duty
- BB-9E unit holds onto your coins and small items
- Would be really good at holding a map to Skywalker
- Would take it straight to the First Order right away!
BB-9E Reporting For Spare Change DutyIf you thought BB-8 was cute, just wait until you get a look at the First Order's answer to the plucky little droid that got away: the BB-9E looks just like BB-8's evil twin. Except they forgot to give it a little goatee and a moustache to twirl. Or maybe those are inside one of the tool bays? At least they didn't choose the original name for this unit: BB-H8.
BB-8 may be able to protect a secret map for a little while, but we know from experience that he'll spill the beans to the first group of so-called heroes that come along. If you want your small stuff to be really secure, give it to a BB-9E unit. The menacing red eye and black-and-grey design will keep any of that Resistance scum from getting at your spare change. Good job, BB-9E.
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi BB-9E Coin Bag
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- From our friends at Loungefly
- Simulated leather coin purse in the shape of a BB-9E droid
- Zipper closure
- Split key ring and metal clasp
- Star Wars logo pattern fabric interior
- Materials: Simulated leather and metal
- Droid: 5 1/2" tall x 4 1/4" wide (at the widest)
- Coin Pocket: 4 1/4" diameter