Fallout Steering Wheel Cover - Exclusive
Unlock the Driving Ability Perk
- Black PVC steering wheel cover featuring Vault Boy
- Green line art of his many perk forms
- Get a grip on the wheel in the Wasteland
Unlock the Driving Ability PerkThere isn't a whole lot of driving in the Fallout games, and for good reason: the rising gas prices before the war were a part of what caused the Great War in the first place. Besides, though it might be fun to zoom across the Wasteland and take out super mutants and deathclaws with your front fender... actually, wait, we can't think of a downside for that. Time to scavenge some gas canisters and try to get one of these 200-year-old junkers running again!
Put all of your points into driving, and unlock this perk: a steering wheel cover featuring the many faces of Vault Boy! From his different perk artwork renderings, he's printed in green line art all over this black cover that will help you get a grip on the wheel while navigating the Wasteland. How else are you supposed to get all the way from the Commonwealth to the New California Republic?
- Fallout Steering Wheel Cover
- Officially-licensed Fallout merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Black steering wheel cover with all-over green line art of Vault Boy perks
- Perfect for setting out on a long trip across the Wasteland
- Materials: 100% PVC
- Dimensions: approximately 14 3/4" diameter
- Ages 14+