Mansions of Madness
Frightened Out of Your Wits
- Cooperative Lovecraftian game for 1-5 players
- Requires free digital companion app
- Second Edition, playable alone or integrated with First Edition
Frightened Out of Your Wits
That the influence of the old house was unwholesome, he could not deny; but traces of his early morbid interest still held him there. He argued that the fever alone was responsible for his nightly phantasies, and that when the touch abated he would be free from the monstrous visions. Those visions, however, were of abhorrent vividness and convincingness, and whenever he awaked he retained a vague sense of having undergone much more than he remembered.Fight for your life in Mansions of Madness, the app-assisted horror game inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. This fully-cooperative game takes you and up to four other players on a harrowing adventure through the dark, desolate halls and alleyways of Arkham. Let the immersive app guide you through the veiled streets of Innsmouth and the haunted corridors of Arkham's cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite. Eight brave investigators stand ready to confront four scenarios of fear and mystery, collecting weapons, tools, and information, solving complex puzzles, and fighting monsters, insanity, and death. It will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town.
– H.P. Lovecraft, The Dreams in the Witch House
The infinite possibilities of Mansions of Madness will never fail to terrify you in new and thrilling ways. When you step through the door, you never know what you'll find on the other side. With your dedicated and unique team of investigators, however, you're certain to enjoy finding out. Solve puzzles of the mind, fight unrelenting monsters, and discover the truth as you press forward through the cursed halls and alleys of Arkham. There's no way out... except going through.
Note: This is the Second Edition of the game, which requires the (free) mobile or computer app in order to play. It also includes a conversion kit to integrate the First Edition, if you happen to have it. The First Edition of the game is NOT required to play - all you need is this Second Edition and the app.
- Mansions of Madness: Second Edition
- A cooperative Lovecraftian board game
- For 1-5 players
- Ages 14+
- Play time: 2-3 hours
- Mechanics: Area movement, cooperative play, dice rolling, hand management, modular board, partnerships, role playing, variable player powers
- Requires free digital companion app, available in the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Amazon Apps, and on Steam
- Conversion kit included to integrate investigator figures, monster figures, and map tiles from the First Edition, if you have it. The First Edition is NOT required to play.
- 2 Rulebooks
- 24 Map Tiles
- 8 Investigator Cards and Plastic Figures
- 40 Common Item Cards
- 24 Unique Items Cards
- 30 Spell Cards
- 37 Condition Cards
- 40 Damage Cards
- 40 Horror Cards
- 24 Monster Tokens and Plastic Figures
- 16 Search/Interact Tokens
- 16 Explore/Sight Tokens
- 22 Person Tokens
- 4 Barricade Tokens
- 4 Secret Passage Tokens
- 18 Fire/Darkness Tokens
- 8 Wall Tokens
- 4 Door Tokens
- 26 Clue Tokens
- 6 ID Tokens
- 5 Dice
- 1 Conversion Kit (16 Investigator Cards, 33 Monster Tokens, 4 Person Tokens)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Mansions of Madness or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.