The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31
The ultimate (game) in alien terror!
- Inspired by John Carpenter's sci-fi cult classic
- Mondo's first board game, in collaboration with USAopoly's Project Raygun
- Remember: You are the warmest place to hide...
The ultimate (game) in alien terror!Add some paranoia to your next game night and relive John Carpenter's sci-fi cult classic film The Thing at the same time! Mondo joined forces with USAopoly's designer games division, Project Raygun, to produce their first ever game, and this trip to an alien-infested Antarctic research station is the result.
In this complex game of hidden identities, you'll race to discover who amongst the team has been infected by this heinous new life form and work to prevent its escape - because the rest of humanity is at stake! No pressure or anything. Play as one of a dozen characters from the film (including MacReady, Childs, Garry, and more). Gather your gear, investigate the facility, face sabotage, expose any imitations that have infiltrated your crew, fight the Thing - then escape Outpost 31! Remember: your friends are the warmest place to hide. And so are you.
- The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31
- Officially-licensed The Thing merchandise
- For 4-8 players
- Ages 17+
- Play time: 60-120 minutes
- Game Board
- 6 Dice
- Objective Tracker
- Double-Sided Infection Tracker
- 12 Character Boards
- 16 Movers (12 Humans, 4 Things)
- Captain Indicator
- 200 Supply Cards
- 8 Gear Chip Pieces
- 18 Room Chips
- 10 Double-Sided Smoke/Fire Indicators
- 16 Blood Sample Cards
- 8 Gear Cards
- 40 Mission Log Cards
- Computer Indicator
- 4 Room Destroyed Counters
- 4 Turn Order Cards
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Thing: Infection at Outpost 31 or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.