POP Star Wars TIE Fighter with Pilot Vinyl Figure
Space Superiority Starfighter
- Little TIE pilot and TIE fighter join the Funko POP! lineup
- Hovering above a Death Star base, waiting for orders
- Figure measures about 5 inches tall
Space Superiority StarfighterTIE pilots earned themselves a number of nicknames during their day. Rebels called them "bucketheads" because of the bulky helmets, while Imperials called them "coffin jockeys" due to the high mortality rate of flying TIE fighters (and the early use of clones as pilots made them seem all that much more expendable). "Vac-heads" and "ground-hogs" were also popular nicknames between the rival Navy and Army factions of the pilots themselves. So while elsewhere in the galaxy you might have a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf herder, if you wanted to insult a TIE pilot, you'd throw out a "bucket vac-headed coffin jockey!"
Expendable, low life expectancy, but simply adorable, this TIE pilot and his trusty TIE fighter have joined the Funko POP! vinyl lineup. Standing a little bit taller than other POP!s (about 5 inches, thanks to the TIE fighter hovering over a Death Star base), it's no wonder these guys didn't always last so long in battle - don't you think you should be on the inside of that starfighter there, buddy?
- POP Star Wars TIE Fighter with Pilot Vinyl Figure
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Tiny TIE pilot flies off to battle atop a little TIE fighter ship
- The perfect copilot for an Original Trilogy marathon
- Mint condition graded packaging cannot be guaranteed
- Dimensions: 5" tall
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about POP Star Wars TIE Fighter with Pilot Vinyl Figure or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.