Funko POP! Mystery Science Theater 3000 Vinyl Figures
B-Movie Bot Buds
- Super-cute Funko POP! versions of the Bots from MST3K
- Choose Crow T. Robot or Tom Servo
- Just the right size to watch a bad sci-fi movie with you on your tablet
B-Movie Bot BudsWe've got movie sign! Whether you relive the glory days of Mystery Science Theater 3000 marathons or enjoy its revival, the Bots are a big part of the fun. Now Tom Servo and Crow can join you during your own home viewings of B-movies such as Attack of the Giant Leeches or one of the many, many, many Gamera movies. Tom Servo, the gumball machine-shaped robot with non-functional arms, is the more cultured and cynical of the pair, whereas Crow T. Robot is quick-witted, but he can be a bit off-color. You've been warned.
These POP! Funko figures are detailed small versions of the real thing. You can almost hear Crow pitching his screenplay Earth vs. Soup, or Tom singing yet another song. You no longer have to get stuck on the Satellite of Love and be forced to watch bad sci-fi movies to enjoy the company of these robot hosts of Mystery Science Theater 3000. They're just the right size to watch a movie with you on your tablet!
- POP Mystery Science Theater 3000 Vinyl Figures
- Officially-licensed Mystery Science Theater 3000 merchandise
- The Bots are the perfect sci-fi B-movie watching companions
- For those who love bad films, bad jokes, and witty banter
- Choose Crow or Tom Servo
- Note: Robots don't actually talk. You'll have to supply the snarky commentary.
- Materials: Vinyl
- Dimensions: About 3 3/4" tall
- Mint condition graded packaging cannot be guaranteed
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Funko POP! Mystery Science Theater 3000 Vinyl Figures or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.