Guardians of the Galaxy Cassette Tape Bag
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-Chaka
- Can't guard the galaxy without a way to carry your tunes
- Black and purple crossbody purse with magnetic snap closure
- Includes headphone charm keychain
Ooga-Chaka Ooga-Ooga Ooga-ChakaWhen the first Guardians movie hit theaters, millions of parents had to explain to wee geeklings how music used to be trapped on these "cassette tapes," and you couldn't just stream your favorite songs on any device like you can now. Whippersnappers don't know how good they have it, never having to wind up a cassette with a pencil after the player tried to gobble up your tape, or chewing through AA batteries trying to listen to your tunes on the go.
That's fine, though. Not having to wind up tapes and search for AAs gives us a lot more time these days to be out there, guarding the galaxy. And boy, does this galaxy need it! So we'll just be packing up our awesome mix tapes, our pencils, extra batteries, and whatever else we need - a roll of tape? Is there any reason we might need some tape to save the galaxy? Eh, well, there's plenty of room in this Cosmic Mix tape bag to bring all of it along, so why not? It might come in handy.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Cassette Tape Bag
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Crossbody purse shaped like the Cosmic Mix Vol. 1 cassette tape
- (Cosmic Mix Vol. 1 is the soundtrack for the Animated Television Series)
- Black faux leather bag with purple accents and lining
- Goldtone headphone charm keychain with lobster clasp included
- Magnetic snap front flap closure
- Interior zippered pocket
- Materials: PU faux leather
- Dimensions: 8" wide x 5" high x 2" deep
- Adjustable crossbody strap with 13"-26" drop
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Guardians of the Galaxy Cassette Tape Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.