Pokémon Snorlax "Eat Sleep Battle" Shirt and Short Ladies' Sleep Set
Hitting Snooze on the Poké Flute
- Snorlax just wants to "Eat. Sleep. Battle."
- Honestly, the "battle" is optional
- Long sleeve raglan top and matching sleep shorts
Hitting Snooze on the Poké FluteOur Pokédex tells us that Snorlax wakes up only to eat, and boy can this Pokémon eat: the complete opposite of picky, it can devour even moldy food without upsetting its stomach, and it won't even feel full until it has consumed at least 900 pounds of food. Hey wait, is this Pokédex entry about Snorlax, or about someone's college roommate?
If your perfect day consists of getting your noms on, taking a nap, and then testing your skills against another Pokémon trainer, then this is the sleep set for you! Stretch out and enjoy sweet dreams of "Eat. Sleep. Battle" on repeat, in this comfy long sleeve raglan and matching shorts featuring the sleepiest Pokémon of them all.
- Pokémon Snorlax "Eat Sleep Repeat" Shirt and Short Ladies' Sleep Set
- Officially-licensed Pokémon merchandise
- 2-piece sleep set featuring Snorlax
- Long sleeve raglan top, black with Snorlax-teal sleeves and collar, with Snorlax graphic and the words "Eat. Sleep. Battle."
- Athletic-style blue shorts with a pattern of snoozing Snorlax, black edging, and an elastic waistband with the "Eat. Sleep. Battle." text repeating
- Shirt body: 83% Cotton / 12% Polyester / 5% Spandex
- Shirt sleeves: 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Shorts: 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Do not iron.
- (You don't iron your sleepwear anyway, right? That's not the Snorlax way.)
|Chest||33 in.||35 in.||37 in.||40 in.||44 in.||48 in.|
|Body Length||24 1/2 in.||25 in.||25 1/2 in.||26 in.||26 1/2 in.||27 in.|
|Sleeve Length||26 3/4 in.||27 in.||27 1/4 in.||27 1/2 in.||27 1/2 in.||27 1/2 in.|
|Waist (Relaxed)||28 in.||30 in.||32 in.||33 in.||37 in.||41 in.|
|Inseam||1 1/2 in.||1 1/2 in.||1 1/2 in.||1 3/4 in.||2 in.||2 in.|
Note that these are the measurements of the garment.