Hallmark Resin Marvel Deadpool Ornament
And I'd like two silencers and three loudeners
- Hang it next to the Hello Kitty lights
- Perfect for everyone proud to be on the naughty list
- Guaranteed to offend someone this holiday season
And I'd like two silencers and three loudenersAn important quality of your Deadpool ornament? Shatter-resistance. You have met Deadpool, right? This resin ornament has that. It's also already red, one of the colors of the season. And sometimes when he eats too many chimichangas, Deadpool also turns green, so that works out nicely.
Be careful, though. If you wrap any little yellow boxes and put them underneath your tree, Wade Wilson may think they're for him. They usually are. Well, actually, pretty much any little boxes under the tree are fair game when we're talking about Deadpool, especially if he's just been cheated out of spiked eggnog because of the da*n mask.
* Yes, we used an asterisk. It's a Hallmark ornament, even if it IS Deadpool. They sell fancy tea and cards and doilies and shit.
- Hallmark Resin Marvel Deadpool Christmas Ornament
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- Perfect for everyone proud of being on the naughty list
- For once the Merc with the Mouth is silent, unlike many Hallmark ornaments
- (Obviously, the location of the button would be a problem)
- Materials: Resin (and chimichangas)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Hallmark Resin Marvel Deadpool Ornament or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.