Star Wars Yoda Stripes Dress Socks
Not intended for the swamps of Dagobah
- A Jedi craves not adventure and excitement
- But a Jedi does crave comfort
- Made from moisture-wicking, anti-microbial fabric
Not intended for the swamps of DagobahWe're going to be honest with you here. We trust Yoda to guide us, but not enough to walk around the house blindfolded with these on. We suspect there would be a lot of stubbed toes and tripped-over pets.
Slide your feet into some socks of pure Jedi comfort. Regardless of the path you tread in these, your feet will be comfy and everyone who sees you will be jealous. Because that's what it really means to be a Jedi.
- Yoda Stripes Dress Socks
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- One size fits most (up to men's size 12)
- Eco-friendly and antimicrobial with moisture-wicking properties
- Materials: 43% JuteCell, 49% polyester, 2% spandex, 6% other
- (What do you think "other" is? Porg?)
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Yoda Stripes Dress Socks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.