Star Wars TIE Fighter String Light
Festive Bow TIE Lights
- 10 TIE fighters strung up to battle the Rebels
- Each TIE fighter is removable to access the bulb
- Bring some light and cheer to the Death Star
Festive Bow TIE LightsThe barracks on the Death Star are, as you might imagine, a little sparsely decorated and generic. Given that, and the high mortality rate of TIE pilots, it could start to feel a little grim hanging around there, especially during the holidays. But that's nothing that a little decorating with string lights couldn't cure!
Bring some TIE fighters in to light up your life! They look like cheery little bow ties anyway, don't they? Each one is lit up with a standard string light bulb, giving off a soft glowing light that shows you that there's someone alive in there, not just a bucketheaded automaton of the Empire. Ten of them strung up together, you've got yourself a little squadron of your own to watch your back. You could take out the whole Rebellion, if you work together. And if the Rebels fly within range of you, because stuck on that green light string, you're not really going all the way to Dantooine or wherever their base is.
- Star Wars TIE Fighter String Light
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 10 TIE fighter light covers on a standard light string
- TIE fighters are removable (so the bulbs can be replaced)
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Materials: plastic
- Dimensions: wire is just over 6' long
- 12V 0.08 clear incandescent bulbs
- Includes 4 spare bulbs & 1 spare fuse
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars TIE Fighter String Light or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.