Sherlock Holmes 1000pc Puzzle - Exclusive
Prepare your brain attics!
- Based on the original stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Clever design includes quotes, facts, illustrations - even culprits!
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Prepare your brain attics!Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's classic sleuth has been adapted many times... but forget all that. The game is afoot in this 1000 piece puzzle, which goes back to Doyle's source material to create a challenge of logic, quotes, and clues. Can you make the fit pieces together to solve the mystery of the Sherlock Holmes canon?
This beautiful ThinkGeek exclusive is made for readers. Classic illustrations combine with quotes from the original Holmes tales and facts about their history, requiring that you put on your best deerstalker thinking cap to complete it. Mycroft, Watson, Irene, Moriarty, even Doyle himself - they're all featured in the design. There is even a spoilery run-down of every guilty party in every story, so make sure you've done your homework before solving this puzzle! Each piece is a clue, and every one of them is vital. You'll need logic and imagination to complete the case, so clear out your brain attic of the inessentials and focus on all your Sherlock knowledge!
- Sherlock Holmes 1000pc Puzzle - Exclusive
- Officially-licensed Sherlock Holmes merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Use your powers of deduction to solve the crime... er, puzzle
- Gorgeous design is based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's original Holmes stories
- Includes quotes, facts, illustrations - even a list of the culprits from each tale!
- If your thinking cap is a deerstalker, this is the puzzle for you!
- Materials: Linen-textured paper, premium grade blue board, and 100% recycled chipboard
- Dimensions: 26.625" x 19.25"
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Sherlock Holmes 1000pc Puzzle - Exclusive or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.