Alice in Wonderland 1000pc Puzzle - Exclusive
Who in the World Am I?
- 1000-piece puzzle featuring John Tenniel artwork
- For fans of classic Lewis Carroll
- Take a break from ridiculous riddles and solve a puzzle instead
This 1000-piece puzzle features artwork from original Alice illustrator John Tenniel and a bit of Alice's infamous back and forth with the Cheshire Cat, shown in an open book with a few familiar artifacts resting on the book: a key and a pocket watch. Assemble the puzzle to make it all make sense... sort of. And when you're all finished, you can turn your mind to other ponderings, such as why a raven might be like a writing desk.
- Alice in Wonderland 1000 Piece Puzzle
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Features artwork from original illustrator John Tenniel and a passage from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Fun and challenging puzzle for fans of classic Lewis Carroll
- Materials: Linen-textured paper, premium grade blue board, and 100% recycled chipboard
- Dimensions: 26.625" x 19.25"
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.