Alice in Wonderland 1000pc Puzzle - Exclusive
Who in the World Am I?
- 1000-piece puzzle featuring John Tenniel artwork
- For fans of classic Lewis Carroll
- Take a break from ridiculous riddles and solve a puzzle instead
Who in the World Am I?Every adventure requires a first step, but with this Alice in Wonderland puzzle, that first step could be any one out of 1000! Well, that's very silly indeed, as obviously you should start with the edge pieces. To do anything else would be very mad indeed, and as difficult as managing a flamingo as a croquet mallet. But try your hand at this puzzle, and once it starts to come together, you too will begin to believe that very few things are indeed impossible.
This 1000-piece puzzle features artwork from original Alice illustrator John Tenniel and a bit of Alice's infamous back and forth with the Cheshire Cat, shown in an open book with a few familiar artifacts resting on the book: a key and a pocket watch. Assemble the puzzle to make it all make sense... sort of. And when you're all finished, you can turn your mind to other ponderings, such as why a raven might be like a writing desk.
- Alice in Wonderland 1000 Piece Puzzle
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Features artwork from original illustrator John Tenniel and a passage from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- Fun and challenging puzzle for fans of classic Lewis Carroll
- Materials: Linen-textured paper, premium grade blue board, and 100% recycled chipboard
- Dimensions: 26.625" x 19.25"
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.