The Walking Dead Clue
It can't always be Negan
- Just like the show, gather clues and take your guess
- Did the murder happen in the armory, pantry, or Carol's kitchen?
- Did Lucille do it?
It can't always be NeganSeason after season AMC's The Walking Dead tries to keep viewers on the edge of their seats, never being able to guess what will happen next. Who will be killed? What random household item will be turned into a weapon? What creative way will walkers be killed this year?
If you are always one step ahead of the writers and able to predict all the twists and turns in the action, then The Walking Dead Clue is the game for you. In this gruesome twist on the classic mystery game, players return to Alexandria to find that the guards protecting the town have been killed and the peaceful neighborhood is overrun with walkers. Solve who killed the guards, where in Alexandria they were slain, and what weapon was used to do the slaying. Play as characters like Rick, Carol, Negan, or Daryl, and pick from murder weapons like a katana, a revolver, and Lucille.
- The Walking Dead Clue
- Officially-licensed AMC's The Walking Dead merchandise
- For 2-6 players
- Ages 18+
- Play Time: 90-120 minutes
- Custom Game Board
- 6 Suspect Personality Cards: Rick, Michonne, Carol, Negan, Daryl, and Glenn
- 6 custom Metal Tokens: Revolver, Knife, Crossbow, Hatchet, Shotgun, Lucille
- Rumor Cards: 6 Suspects, 9 Locations, and 6 Weapons
- 6 Custom Movers
- Custom Scoring Pad
- Mystery Envelope
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Walking Dead Clue or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.