Legend of Zelda Master Sword
Best of luck, young one...
- Foam recreation of the Master Sword
- Note: Only a hero chosen by the sword itself may wield it
- Vanquish your foes (and the grass)
Best of luck, young one...To obtain the legendary Master Sword in any of the Zelda games, you first must prove your worthiness. When we moved in a few months ago, we planted a Deku Sprout in the middle of the warehouse, and now it's grown into a Not-Quite-Great Deku Sapling, our little warehouse guardian. The warehouse monkey have installed a tire swing, but they haven't yet been able to pull the Master Sword from the bins underneath its branches.
Will you be the first customer worthy of wielding this legendary weapon? This foam recreation of the Master Sword comes in an inch shy of 3 feet long and only 8 ounces in weight. As a foam sword, it's perfect when you need to fight mattresses or frappuccinos, and makes a perfect cosplay weapon for all the Links out there.
Note: If you purchase the Legend of Zelda Hylian Shield Backpack, this sword fits into a pocket sheath on the back so you can carry it like Link.
- Legend of Zelda Roleplay Master Sword
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation
- A foam recreation of the Master Sword
- Lightweight for cosplay
- Materials: Foam
- Dimensions: 35" long x 8 1/2" wide (blade is just shy of 2 1/4" wide)
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Ages 6+