Labyrinth 'Ello Worm Plush Slippers
A friendly face for tired feet
- Based on the cute critter from Jim Henson's Labyrinth
- Blue hair, red scarf - a truly dapper lil worm!
- Perfect after a long day of pounding those maze cobblestones
A friendly face for tired feetOf all the fantastical creatures Sarah encounters in Jim Henson's classic film Labyrinth, that adorable little worm is hands-down the friendliest. He greets her with a hearty "'Ello." He invites her in to meet the missus and have a nice cup of tea (though how she'd fit in a worm home, we'll never know). He may not know the way through the Labyrinth - he's just a worm, after all - but if she'd stuck around he could have pointed her straight to the castle. The whole movie would have turned out different if Sarah had just listened to the worm.
Don't be like Sarah. Stop and appreciate the worm. Or, in this case, wear the worm - because now his friendly face is made for tired feetsies! These plush slippers are like supersized versions of that cute little critter, right down to the bobbing blue hair and red scarf. Whether your feet have been hitting the cobblestones of Jareth's maze or walking an office floor all day, he is the perfect cushiony new friend to help you relax. So say 'ello to comfort and remember: if a worm starts talking to you, pay attention! Or see a doctor. Depends on the context, really.
Please note: No babies were sacrificed to goblins in the production of these slippers.
- Labyrinth 'Ello Worm Plush Slippers
- Officially-licensed Labyrinth merchandise
- Soothes aching feetsies after a long day of maze-wandering
- Because we all could use a dapper worm friend or two!
- Capacity: one tired tootsie per slipper
- Non-slip dots on the bottom
- Materials: 100% polyester fiber (outer). Made of all new materials.
- One size - fits most adults up to men's size 12
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Labyrinth 'Ello Worm Plush Slippers or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.