Constance Talbot's Retrospektor Mirror
Freedom in Her Future.
- Resin construction
- Steampunk cogs on the back
- "Powered" by patented "steam lens"
Freedom in Her Future.Lady Talbot had been an accomplished inventor for years but could only publish her findings under her husband's name. Then one fateful day, she discovered the amazing "Steam Glass" which allowed her to glimpse a future where Susan B. Anthony was on American coins, and women would actually receive credit for their own work. That's why she decided to release this technological marvel under her own name.
Constance Talbot's Retrospektor Mirror allows you to catch a glimpse of your past or future countenance, thanks to the patented "Steam Lens." She even included a small magnifying lens to help you examine those times more closely. The back of the Retrospektor shows the cogs of time and eternity, and would probably make a decent self-defense item if someone intruded upon your sacred dressing room.
- Constance Talbot's Retrospektor Mirror
- See both your past and future self
- Note: Past and future selves only guaranteed in one second increments
- Materials: Resin, glass
- Dimensions: 6.1" x 1.2" x 10"
- Weight: 12.3 oz.