True Genius Pocket Puzzles
Unlock Ancient Mysteries
- Disassemble and reassemble, if you can
- Inspired by ancient civilizations
- Choose from 8 puzzles of varying difficulty
Unlock Ancient MysteriesTrue genius is not measured with IQ tests, nor is it about memorizing facts and figures from the pages of dusty books. No, true genius can be found in those who can penetrate the seemingly-impenetrable, who can use a bit of logic, ingenuity, and creativity to disassemble something they've never seen before... and then put it back together again!
These brain-tingling desktop display puzzles are just the thing to test if you are a true genius. Each one inspired by the thought leaders of ancient civilizations, and finished in an antique style to look as though it may actually be an artifact from long ago. A range of difficulty levels and solve types, each one makes for a unique challenge, and display piece once you've figured out the mystery.
- True Genius Pocket Puzzles
- Disassembly puzzles inspired by the thought leaders of the distant past
- Perfect for puzzle lovers and fans of ancient civilizations
- Choose Appian Way, Aztec Sun Stone, Lighthouse Flame, Mosaic Tile, Pharoah's Ale, Roman Arches, Silk Worm, or Yin Yang
- Difficulty Level:
- Appian Way: 4/4
- Aztec Sun Stone: 4/4
- Lighthouse Flame: 2/4
- Mosaic Tile: 4/4
- Pharoah's Ale: 3/4
- Roman Arches: 3/4
- Silk Worm: 2/4
- Yin Yang: 3/4
- Dimensions: approximately 2" x 2" x 2"
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age. Wooden puzzles may contain splinters.