True Genius Grecian Bottle
Genius is patience - Isaac Newton
- Get all the pieces out of the bottle and back in again
- Tests manual dexterity, reasoning, and patience
- Even harder to put back together than to take apart
Genius is patience - Isaac NewtonAncient Greece. The cradle of Western civilization. The birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy and literature, fundamental scientific and mathematical principles, the world's oldest known analog computer, the Olympic Games, and feta cheese. For millennia, Greece has served as the inspiration for brilliant minds such as Archimedes, Aristotle, Euclid, Hipparchus, Ptolemy, Plato, Pythagoras, and Socrates.
The ancient Greeks used bottles called ampulla olearia to hold precious liquids such as perfumed oils. The True Genius Grecian Bottle holds something a little more exquisite - a test of ingenuity and dexterity. Can you remove the wooden ball and the associated pieces (wooden dowel, metal pin, nut, and bolt), and successfully reassemble everything inside the bottle?
- True Genius Grecian Bottle
- Challenge your reasoning and manual dexterity with this bottle puzzle
- Perfect for those who relish taking things apart and putting them back together
- Materials: Pale blue-green glass bottle, in the style of ancient Grecian glass; metal pin, nut, and bolt; wooden dowel and ball
- Dimensions: 8" tall x 2 3/4" wide x 1" deep (in box)
- Weight: 1 lb. (in box)
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about True Genius Grecian Bottle or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.