Cyberpunk 17 "The Lowest" EL Messenger Bag
Anata saitei desu!
- A messenger bag guaranteed to light up a crowd
- EL panel lights up "The Lowest" in Kanji when you turn it on
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Anata saitei desu!You know how gaijin get kanji tattooed on themselves without knowing what it means? A little Google translate can do damage for a lifetime. Yeah. That's the worst.
This messenger bag lights up and declares you're the absolute lowest so nobody has any doubt. It has a padded zip pocket for your laptop or tablet, and an adjustable shoulder strap. With a press, you can light up a "The Lowest" EL panel, make it flash slowly, or make it flash quickly to draw more attention (or switch it back off). You'll look right at home at a rave or in Akihabara, although perhaps a bit understated for the lowest. Better make sure the rest of your ensemble lives up to your reputation.
- Cyberpunk 17 "The Lowest" EL Messenger Bag
- A ThinkGeek exclusive - part of our Cyberpunk 17 line
- Electroluminescent panel lights up "The Lowest" in Kanji when you turn it on
- 3 EL modes: Constant on, blinking, and rapid blinking
- Battery pack slides into interior pocket but has belt clip so you have options
- Adjustable shoulder strap (drop 11 - 23")
- Top handle for grab-and-go action or easy hanging
- Document pouch on back
- Red symbol on corner of flap brands you as "evil"
- Flap secures with metal clips
- Zipped tablet / laptop pocket under flap
- Materials: Nylon exterior, we think
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Exterior Dimensions: 18" wide x 14" tall x 3" deep
- Tablet / Laptop Pocket: 8 1/2" tall x 12 3/4" wide
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.