True Genius Pyramid & Hieroglyph
- Ancient Egyptian symbols in puzzle form
- Puzzles made of solid wood or heavy metal
- Includes Pyramid and Hieroglyph
Pharaoh PlayAncient Egypt has long been a puzzle to the outside world. The mysteries of mummification, maze-like pyramid tombs, hieroglyphics, and cat worship have kept our attention and curiosity for generations. True Genius has designed two puzzles that embody the mystery and fascinating designs from this ancient culture.
Pyramid (difficulty 3/4) – Ancient Egyptian engineers used primitive tools and manual labor - but superior math skills - to build pyramids, including the Great Pyramid at Giza, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world. This pyramid puzzle features nine angular shapes that all fit together to form a pyramid, and it's up to you to figure out how. Once assembled, it sits beautifully in a wooden frame base.
Hieroglyph (difficulty 4/4) – Hieroglyphics were indecipherable by Western scholars until the discovery of the Rosetta Stone. Until then, we were left to wonder at their meaning. Featuring two three-dimensional hieroglyphs, this disentanglement cast metal puzzle looks easy, but only by turning the two pieces in a certain way will you be able to separate the pieces. Reverse the process to re-entangle.
- True Genius Pyramid & Hieroglyph puzzles
- Disassemble or disentangle the puzzle, and then reverse the process
- For amateur Egyptologists
- And wannabe Pharaohs
- Wonderful conversation pieces
- Materials: Wood (Pyramid), Metal (Hieroglyph)
- Dimensions: Each puzzle is around 4" each direction
- Ages 14+