Cyberpunk 17 "The Worst" EL Backpack
Hopefully Reviewmon likes it...
- A backpack guaranteed to light up a crowd
- EL panel lights up "The Worst" in Kanji when you turn it on
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Hopefully Reviewmon likes it...You know how gaijin get kanji tattooed on themselves without knowing what it means? A little Google translate can do damage for a lifetime. Yeah. That's the worst.
This backpack lights up and declares you're the absolute worst so nobody has any doubt. And it has all sorts of pockets, including two separate areas for your laptop or tablet, so you can always have your stuff with you. With a press, you can light up a "The Worst" EL panel, make it flash slowly, or make it flash quickly to draw more attention (or switch it back off). You'll look right at home at a rave or in Akihabara, although perhaps a bit understated for the worst. Better make sure the rest of your ensemble lives up to your reputation.
- Cyberpunk 17 "The Worst" EL Backpack
- A ThinkGeek exclusive - part of our Cyberpunk 17 line
- Electroluminescent panel lights up "The Worst" in Kanji when you turn it on
- 3 EL modes: Constant on, blinking, and rapid blinking
- Battery pack slides into interior pocket but has belt clip so you have options
- Main compartment has laptop / tablet pocket
- Secondary compartment has additional padded storage space
- Top flap with easy-access pocket for your phone or shades secures with metal clips
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Top handle for grab-and-go action or easy hanging
- Document pouch with zip closure behind EL panel
- Blue symbol on corner of flap brands you as "evil" or, you know, reinforces that you're the worst
- Materials: Nylon exterior, we think
- Care Instructions: Spot clean only
- Batteries: 2 AA (not included)
- Exterior Dimensions: 12" wide x 19" tall x 5" deep
- Main Compartment: 11" wide x 18" tall x 1 1/2" thick with double zipper closure
- Laptop / Tablet pocket in main compartment: 10" wide x 13" tall (open top so could extend up to 17" tall) x 1" thick
- Secondary Compartment: 11" wide x 18" tall x 3" thick with double zipper closure
- Storage Space in secondary compartment: 9" wide x 11" tall with hook and loop up the side
- Weight: 1.8 lbs.
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
|Measure your laptop.|
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.