- Holy Grail version of a reasonably famous game you might be familiar with
- Everybody wants to be the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
- Fun for the Middle Ages
Feeling Repressed?Has your life of ordinary peasantry got you down? Do you dream of a holiday weekend at the Castle Anthrax? Or simply to have a nice, not-too-expensive shrubbery to call your very own? Well, serfs and serfettes, your quest is at an end.
Now you can bring all the grainy action and adventure of a forty-year-old British comedy to life with Python-opoly. Killer rabbits, invincible knights, huge tracts of land - they're all here. And before you realize Python-opoly bears some resemblance to another, more famous game, you and your friends will have keeled over from the effort of trying to out-quote each other.
- Monty Python-opoly
- Officially-licensed Monty Python merchandise
- Based on the pants-wettingly funny 1975 film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Guaranteed to please kings, knights, wenches, witches, wizards, killer rabbits - anyone, really, except the French
- For 2-5 players
- Ages 14-82
- Play time: 60-240 minutes
- Mechanic: Auction/bidding, roll and move, set collection, trading, and variable player powers
- Custom game board featuring Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Plastic tokens: the Black Knight, the Holy Grail, the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, the Trojan Rabbit, and what looks to be half a coconut
- Property cards for locations in King Arthur's Britain
- Build hovels and castles instead of houses and hotels
- Community Chest and Chance are replaced by cards for Book of Armaments and Quests
- Groats in place of traditional money
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Monty Python-opoly or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.