Alien Facehugger Mug
Faceful of Delicious Alien Goodness
- Alien facehugger just wants to get near your mouth
- Holds up to 24 ounces of liquid to tempt you
- What could possibly go wrong?
Faceful of Delicious Alien GoodnessToday, class, we will be studying the second life stage of the Xenomorph XX121, known colloquially as the "facehugger." Springing forth from the Ovomorph (the egg-like first form of the Xenomorph) these arachnid-like creatures are actually parasitoids, with their only purpose being to make contact with a host creature's mouth, for the purpose of reproduction via implementation. So remember, you will be safe from a facehugger as long as it can't get close to your mouth. Now, on to page 334...
Whoops, we probably should have paid more attention in Xenomorph Biology 101! We're supposed to... let the facehugger near our mouths? Right? That sounds right. Which makes this mug just perfect! A facehugger, perched atop an open egg, just waiting to gain access to the next open mouth that comes along. Fill it up with your favorite tasty beverage, bring it to your lips, and everything will turn out just fine, probably. You'll feel like a million bucks, and even burst out singing "Hello! Ma Baby" or something. We're pretty sure that's how this works.
- Alien Facehugger Mug
- Officially-licensed Alien merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Alien egg mug with a facehugger handle and base
- The business end of the facehugger hangs into the interior of the mug
- Perfect gift for your favorite crewmate. Or maybe your least favorite crewmate.
- Capacity: 24 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Do not microwave. Handwash recommended.
- Dimensions: 6" x 4.15" x 4.5"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Alien Facehugger Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.