True Genius Curated Collection
What now, genius?
- 5 different puzzles, each with a unique style and solution method
- Difficulty ranges from relatively simple to "Oh no, what have I done?"
- Puzzles serve as attractive art pieces when not in active use
What now, genius?We sent five true geniuses in search of the world's most prized puzzles, and they returned, travel-weary, but successful. Hailing from ancient China, Greece, Egypt, Rome, and the Aztec Empire, our hearty adventurers located puzzles for various skill levels, each requiring a different solution method. The puzzles also serve as functional works of art when you're not being confounded by them.
Our geniuses report the simplest of the puzzles is the Roman Keys (difficulty 2/5), followed by the Chinese Tea and Greek Water Mill (difficulty 3/5), and the Egyptian Pi and Aztec Passion Flower (difficulty 4/5). As you gain proficiency, challenge yourself and your companions to solve the puzzles in less time.
- True Genius Curated Collection
- 5 different puzzles of varying difficulty with a unique solution method for each one
- Each puzzle has ties to an ancient civilization - China, Greece, Egypt, Rome, the Aztecs
- Materials: Wood, metal
- Includes Chinese Tea, Greek Water Mill, Egyptian Pi, Roman Keys, and Aztec Passion Flower
- Dimensions: Each puzzle is around 1 1/2" across
- Ages 14+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about True Genius Curated Collection or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.