Creazy Whipped Cream Maker
Shake It Up!
- Ready-to-eat whipped cream only takes one minute
- Add cream, sugar, the Creazy silicone balls, and shake!
- Use full fat cream for best results
Place some cream in the jar, add icing sugar (or table sugar) and vanilla (if desired), and add the Creazy balls. (The exact measurements come in the package.) Secure the lid, and begin shaking with two hands while standing out of reach of anything you wouldn't want to have covered in cream. Once the cream is sufficiently whipped, remove the balls and enjoy! It makes up to about 3 cups of cream. If you don't use all of the cream right away, keep it in the jar in your fridge.
- Creazy Whipped Cream Maker
- Makes homemade whipped cream with just two ingredients
- And some vigorous shaking
- For foodies with some upper body strength
- (Or those who want to build some)
- Or those who don't like spray can whipped cream
- For best results, use cream that is at 60-68° F and is 30-35% fat
- Capacity: 24 ounces
- Materials: Glass, metal, and silicone
- Care Instructions: The mason jar, and lid are dishwasher safe. The agitator dodecahedrons are handwash only.
- Designed in France
- Dimensions: 7.1" x 4.8" x 4.1"
- Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Includes 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Ages 15+