DIY Hair Care Kit
Like a Mad Hair Scientist
- Create your own hair products with household ingredients
- Includes organic oils, tools, 9 recipes, and bottles
- Plentiful supply for 4 months of good hair days
You truly can whip up a good hair day in the lab and bottle it, using fresh ingredients from your pantry and fridge - and this DIY Hair Care Kit. It comes with pure, organic essential oils and plant-based cold-pressed oils, and the recipes for three oil treatments, four hair masks, and two hair rinses. You'll also get high-quality tools (including a dropper vial and mortar & pestle, the most science-y of tools) and a couple of beautifully designed containers to keep your creations in. Follow the recipe book, or go mad and make your own customized creations. Your hair will look alive! Alive, we say!
- DIY Hair Care Kit
- Create 3 oil treatments, 4 hair masks, and 2 hair rinses
- Using organic essential oils and cold-pressed plant-based oils
- Step 1: Add fresh ingredients from your pantry and fridge
- Step 2: ???
- Step 3: 4 months of great hair days!
- (The "???" is in the included recipe booklet and extra online recipes)
- Recipes such as:
- Soothing Tea Tree Serum
- Oil-Balancing Lemongrass Serum
- Banana Shake Mask
- Dandruff Rescue Hair Rinse
- Nourishing Rosemary & Mint Serum
- ... and more!
- Argan oil (1 fl oz)
- Pomegranate seed oil (1 fl oz)
- Amla oil (1 fl oz)
- Jojoba oil (1 fl oz)
- Lemongrass oil (0.17 fl oz)
- Peppermint oil (0.17 fl oz)
- Tea tree oil (0.17 fl oz)
- Rosemary oil (0.17 fl oz)
- Glass bottle
- Dropper vial
- Mortar & pestle
- Recipe booklet
- For ingredient information, click here
- Warning: This is not food. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.