Sushi Cat Blind Box
- Each order randomly receives one of five sushi cats
- They're also keychains
- So cute, we could just eat them up
Nekozushi time!The boxes on these Sushi Cats are almost as adorable as the product inside. For instance, there's a disclaimer we love: Images of cats on sushi are simulated. That's presumably there for people who haven't met cats and thought maybe they would sit still while strapped down to a huge rice roll. Also, for clarification, it states that sushi cats are non-edible mystic creatures. Good to know. But the best bit is a little buff possibly Scottish Fold plaintively asking "Why am I SUSHI?" with one crystal tear. *sniff*
They are sushi for your enjoyment, that's why. You'll randomly receive one of five sushi cats in these blind boxes. They're also keychains, in case you didn't think having an adorable sushi cat perched on your monitor was enough. They're so cute, we could just eat them up. But we're not ("sushi cats are non-edible mystic creatures"). However, they are making us a little hungry for a California Roll.
- Sushi Cat Blind Box
- Little cats posed as sushi rolls that are also keychains
- You get a random one when you order
- There are 5 total:
- Nya-ta - grey tabby with a lobster and leeks
- Wa-sa-bi - tabby with cucumber
- Toro-mi - long-haired white cat with a backpack
- Margo - tabby as tamago
- Shake-boo - black and white Scottish Fold with fatty salmon
- Materials: ATBC-PVC, PE, and iron
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" long x 1/2" wide x 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" thick
- Weight: 3/4 oz.
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
|Sushi Cat Blind Box FAQ|
|You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?|
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Sushi Cat Blind Box or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.