Aquarium Cat Hood Blind Box
Cats in the hood
- One random hood: Clownfish, Blue-Tang, Squid, Shark, Penguin, or Otter
- Designed for cat faces with circumference 11" - 11 1/2"
- We expect pictures, people!
Cats in the hoodWe flippin' love capsule toys. We think they should be more available in the US, so we're making that happen. These adorable gachapon cat hats are all the rage in Japan. For a few hundred yen, you can dress your cat up like a sheep or a bunny... or a clownfish!
The ninth series in Kitan Club's cute cat headgear, the Aquarium Cat Hood Blind Box lets you dress your cat, small dog, guinea pig, or bunny up as something it might think would be a tasty treat. You'll get one random hood out of the six available with each order: Clownfish (ala Finding Nemo), Blue-Tang (Dory), Squid, Shark, Penguin, or Otter. Since they're random, if you order six, you might get all of them, but you're probably going to get dupes. Which you can share with your friends, because CAT HOODS, people.
If you want to see other people's adorable animals dressed up in one of these, look for the hashtag #かわいいかわいいねこの水族館. And once you get your own, we expect you'll tag it that AND #geekfamous so we can see your animals in all their glory. And also possibly your bandaged hands.
- Aquarium Cat Hood Blind Box
- You'll get one random hood: Clownfish, Blue-Tang, Squid, Shark, Penguin, or Otter
- Capacity: One cat face with circumference 11" - 11 1/2"
- You have to approach the cat from the front with this - it's one piece with elastic, so you can't be sneaky and fasten it under the chin from behind
- Materials: Polyester fabric with polyurethane strap
- Care Instructions: Hand wash cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Intended for indoor use on domestic cats. Do not use on the following kinds of cats:
- Cats who hate collars
- Cats who don't like to be touched
- Cats with heads that are too small or too big
- Cats who are ill or elderly
- This product may not fit all cats. If your cat seems uncomfortable or if you suspect the fit is too tight, remove immediately. This is intended to be used for short duration under supervision.
|Aquarium Cat Hood Blind Box FAQ|
|You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?|
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Aquarium Cat Hood Blind Box or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.