Wear your heart on your back
- Black backpack features a rainbow of emojis (and a rainbow lining)
- Padded shoulder straps increase comfort
- Includes inside laptop sleeve
Wear your heart on your backJust because school or work can be boring at times doesn't mean that your backpack (bookbag?) has to be. Gone are the days of boring navy blue or hunter green backpacks with your name stitched into the front or stuffy old briefcases. Hello to this hella cool Emoji Backpack.
This black backpack (say that three times fast) is peppered with fun emoji symbols including cherries, thumbs up, smiley faces, rainbows, shoes, bows, and more. It has bright yellow zippers, colorful rainbow straps, a mesh pocket for a water bottle, inner laptop sleeve, and a zipper front pocket.
- Emoji Backpack
- Black backpack features a wide range of fun and colorful emojis
- Perfect gift for anyone in need of a backpack, millennial or otherwise
- Padded and adjustable backpack straps
- Rainbow lining
- Top handle for easy grab-and go action or hanging
- Main compartment closes with double zipper
- Includes an interior padded laptop/tablet sleeve
- Materials: Polyethylene foam
- Exterior Dimensions: 12 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 16 1/2"
- Laptop Sleeve: 11" wide x 1 1/2" deep x 10" tall (could extend up to 16" tall since top is open)
- Includes a mesh water bottle holder, padded shoulder straps, inside laptop sleeve, and front zippered pocket
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop fitting guide|
| Measure your laptop. |
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.