Mmmm... Solderless Bread!
- Large prototyping board for building/testing circuits
- Takes all sizes of dips and discrete components
- Dual row of bus terminals on each side
Mmmm... Solderless Bread!So why do they call it a breadboard, anyway? Back the old days (when electronics were a lot bigger and bulkier), people would prototype electronics projects by grabbing a literal breadboard (the long cutting board your mom uses to slice up some delicious homemade bread). Using nails or thumbtacks to connect wires on the board, you had what you needed to start building circuits!
Electronics have gotten much smaller since then, and Mom's literal breadboard is safe thanks to the Solderless Breadboard. This allows you to design, test, and change circuits quickly. The holes are numbered, for easy identification. Wires and components can be used and reused many times, without damaging the board or your components. You'll be well on your way to your next awesome DIY project... no solder required!
- Solderless Breadboard
- Large prototyping board for building and testing your circuits
- An essential component for the DIY hacker/maker
- Takes all sizes of dips and discrete components, with lead diameters up to 0.032 inches
- Dual row of bus terminals on each side of terminal strip
- Double-sided adhesive tape backing
- Holes for screw mounting
- Dimensions: 2.2" wide x 6.5" long x 0.38" high