Discover Electronics - Educational Maker Kit
Make a Circuit with Me!
- Includes 16 projects and over 130 parts
- Projects included in full-color manual and in online videos
- For ages 12 and up (including adults!)
Make a Circuit with Me!The DIY movement has exploded over the past decade, and makers everywhere have clamored to learn more about how things work, how to customize their things, and how to make things from scratch. The electronics field is no exception. Whether using it as a refresher course for yourself or introducing your kids to the rewarding field of electronics, this Discover Electronics kit is the perfect place to start. While using an actual prototyping breadboard along with resistors, capacitors, LEDs, diodes, alligator clips, jumper wires, and other common electronics components, you'll learn the basics of building electronic circuits. But the learning doesn't stop there. You'll then use those concepts in over a dozen included projects, such as an LED flasher, an interactive noisemaker, and sensors that react to the environment, all detailed in full color in the included manual.
You'll learn all about electricity: how to calculate voltage, current, and resistance; create circuits; diagnose problems; and read schematics. The online videos will also guide you through more lessons! This is the perfect starter kit that will also grow with you because, once you learn how everything works together, you can use this kit's parts, along with new ones, to take your learning to the next level. If you really need electricity (who doesn't?), read the circuit diagram and make a circuit with this educational kit!
- Discover Electronics – Educational Maker Kit
- Learn to build electronic circuits with a real prototyping breadboard!
- Perfect for the budding electrical engineer or maker in your family
- Included guide has full-color project instructions
- Online videos augment book learning
- Number of projects: 16
- Number of parts: 130+
- Number of uses: Infinite
- Projects include an LED flasher, interactive noisemaker, analog sensors that react to the environment, and switches
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries (not included)
- 3 Potentiometers
- 2 Buttons
- Dip switch
- 2 Photocells
- 556 timer
- 2 Regulators
- 2 Diodes
- 70 Resistors
- 25 Capacitors
- 2 Transistors
- 10 LEDs in different colors
- Pre-stripped wires
- Battery case/holder
- 2 Alligator clips
- Ages 12+