Papertronics Lunar Landers DIY Kit
What your origami has been missing
- It's like origami, but with circuits inside
- Lunar Landers: Spaceboy, Alien Girl, Tabula Rasa
- Cool accent lights, desk decor, or party lights
What your origami has been missingOrigami is cool. You can turn ordinary paper into little cranes. If you're really good at it, you can make really intricate pieces of art, but really, who has the time? (And we assume the path to origami mastery is paved with papercuts - ouch!) Have you seen the reports on self-folding origami technology coming out of MIT's Tangible Media Lab and North Carolina State University? Impressive stuff. No papercuts involved.
Papertronics are paper toys with paper electronic circuits in them. The Lunar Landers come in a pack of three: Spaceboy, Alien Girl, and Tabula Rasa. Tabula Rasa is blank and can be designed by you. Turn them into cool accent lights, party lights or fun additions to your desk. When the spaceships are placed a particular way, they light up. Turn them another way, and they turn off. They come pre-cut so you can fold them all by yourself for a fun DIY electronic origami project!
- Papertronics Lunar Landers DIY Kit
- Build 3 electronic paper toys with precut paper models
- Comes with 3 landers: Spaceboy, Alien Girl, Tabula Rasa
- Tabula Rasa is blank and ready to be customized by you
- Great for accent lights, party lights, or just cool desk decor
- Construction Time: Around 30 minutes each
- Batteries: 3 CR2032 button cell batteries (included)
- Includes 3 pre-cut sheets, 3 LEDs, 3 resistors, 3 metal contact strips, 3 CR2032 batteries
- You'll need tape and glue
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.