Skewb Ultimate Puzzle
Full of twists and turns
- 12-faced (dodecahedron) twisty puzzle
- Tests spatial reasoning, logic, and strategy
- Asymmetrical shaped pieces move in any direction
Full of twists and turnsThe twisty puzzle has come a long way from its inception in the early 1970s. Many variations of the twisty or combination puzzle have come to market, with the most recognizable being a certain cube, of course. Today, however, it's time to take it up a notch. Your nemesis? A dodecahedron twisty puzzle named the Skewb Ultimate Puzzle. Game on!
The Skewb Ultimate Puzzle's asymmetrical pieces, combined with its 12 colored faces (a dodecahedron), make it a challenging upgrade to the classic twisty puzzle. The Skewb Ultimate Puzzle was designed by Uwe Mèffert, the inventor of other classic rotational puzzles such as Pyraminx, Megaminx, and Skewb.
- Skewb Ultimate Puzzle
- 12 colored faces form this dodecahedron twisty puzzle and put a new spin on an old favorite
- Asymmetrical pieces move in any direction
- Ideal gift for problem-solvers
- Materials: Plastic
- Dimensions: 7 1/2" x 4" x 7 1/2"
- Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Ages 9+