A Brain Teaser, Cubed
- Work to get nine unique colors per side
- Sides spin smoothly and easily
- Perfect for puzzle lovers who love to fidget
A Brain Teaser, CubedYour mission, if you choose to accept it: Spin the sides of the Molecube Puzzle to manipulate the colors. Object: Make each of the six sides show nine unique colors. Good luck. You will need all of your ingenuity to solve the Molecube. This message will self-destruct.
This unique cubic puzzle consists of a series of molecular model-like balls that smoothly turn to mix up (or solve) the puzzle. Use logic, strategy, and fine motor skills to end up with nine unique colors on each side. It's like a three-dimensional Sudoku puzzle, but it also makes a fun fidget, desk toy, or road trip activity. This fascinating brain teaser is made by RecentToys, who give it 4.5 out of 5 difficulty stars. But don't worry if you get frustrated! The puzzle is also perfect as a purely tactile experience.
- Molecube Puzzle
- Spin the sides until each side contains nine unique colors
- Sides spin smoothly
- For puzzle solvers, fidgeters, and those who love a tactile challenge
- Also for those who love Sudoku-type puzzles
- Puzzle will provide hours of challenging fun
- Uses logic, strategy, and fine motor skills
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" cube
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Age 9+
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.