Harry Potter Lenticular Movement Notebook - Exclusive
Keep Out of Reach of Muggles
- Keep track of the whereabouts of Harry Potter
- Hardcover notebook featuring his bounty poster
- Lenticular moving portrait - just like magic!
Keep Out of Reach of MugglesAny sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic... to Muggles, anyway! But to a real witch or wizard, those clever Muggle tricks just don't hold an enchanted candle to real magic. Oh, the Muggles have finally figured out how to make paper-thin moving portraits, and they're still working on levitating "hover boards?" How adorable! Muggles are fascinating, aren't they?
Of course, it's dangerous to get too close to Muggles or to enchant any of their Muggle objects. You wouldn't do anything like that, now would you? That's the sort of behavior you might see from the Ministry's Undesirable No. 1, Harry Potter! By the way, if you know anything at all about his whereabouts, would you mind recording what you know in this notebook and turning it over to the Ministry of Magic? It has a cover with a reminder about the reward for bringing the scoundrel in on the cover, as well as a wizardly moving portrait of the offender on the cover. So make sure that it doesn't fall into any Muggle hands, lest you want to be known as the Ministry's Undesirable No. 2!
- Harry Potter Lenticular Movement Notebook
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Hardcover notebook featuring Harry Potter's bounty poster and a lenticular portrait of Harry
- Photo of Harry appears 3D and he moves slightly as you tilt the cover
- 100 lined pages
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" tall x 6" wide x 0.6" thick