Solar System Spinner Mug
Some like it hot
- You can spin the Sun on the front of this mug
- Holds 20 ounces of liquid propellant
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
Enjoy your hot coffee while Sun gazing with this Solar System Spinner Mug. The Sun, which resembles a large jawbreaker in this setup, can be spun while you drink. Note that the actual Sun spins differentially, meaning that the equator rotates faster than the poles. This one doesn't do that because it was super-complicated to recreate that action on a $15 coffee mug, but with enough coffee you can pretend.
- Solar System Spinner Mug
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Great for folks who've always wanted to touch the sun
- Also great for fidgeters (and people whom caffeine makes fidgety)
- The image includes Pluto! (and also our Moon)
- Capacity: 20 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only. Do not soak. Not microwave safe.
- Dimensions: 4 1/2" tall x 4" exterior diameter
- Ages 14+