Star Wars Porg Back Buddy
Can we keep it?
- Because we know you want a Porg, too
- Huggable little alien lifeform to carry your stuff
- Get your Episode VIII fix right here
Can we keep it?When we receive these pre-production samples from upcoming movies, we often don't know much about them. Lucasfilm is pretty serious about keeping these things under wraps until they are ready to reveal themselves. So we have this plushie Porg sitting on our desk. He's cute and cuddly and just a wee bit unsettling with his big black eyes staring at us. It's like he's judging us for only knowing what LFL has told us. The species is based on a puffin. Native to Ahch-To. Can nest and fly. Are curious. Potentially vexing to Wookies. And little ones are called "Porglets." None of these answers the most important question: CAN WE KEEP IT?!
Yes. Yes, you can, if you opt to buy this Star Wars Porg Back Buddy. His little wings flap a bit but are tacked down, as if to say, "I'll just stay here if that's okay with you." His back opens up to reveal a little pocket (we wonder if the on-screen Porgs will have this feature) so he can help carry your messages for Obi Wan or maps to Luke Skywalker. And his little mouth is printed just in case, like the Ewoks, he turns out to eat humans.
- Star Wars Porg Back Buddy
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Last Jedi merchandise
- Adjustable polyester straps with plastic fittings
- 28" maximum strap length
- Materials: Polyester fiber / polyurethane foam
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold
- Dimensions: 18" tall head to claw x 10" wide x 10" deep
- Zipped compartment measures 7" wide x 10" high at apex
- Ages 3+
- WARNING - ENTANGLEMENT HAZARD. Keep away from very young children. Do not place around neck.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Porg Back Buddy or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.