Nintendo Game Boy Classic LCD Watch - Exclusive
It's Game Time
- Check the time on this mini Game Boy's screen
- Adjustable rubber watch band for a comfy fit
- Won't chew through your AA batteries
It's Game TimeA number of accessories were released for the Game Boy, including the familiar Game Link Cable that made multiplayer Game Boy gaming possible (so that we could trade Pokémon, mostly), the silly Game Boy Camera and Game Boy Printer (for taking and then printing super grainy photos), and the only-released-in-Japan Game Boy Pocket Sonar that could locate fish underwater for you (real fish, in real water - it was a thing). But no clock accessory? There's a lack of foresight there, Nintendo, to miss the fact that we'd be carrying Game Boy sized devices around as our primary means of time-telling just a few short years later.
But hey, ThinkGeek's got your back on this one. If checking a miniature Game Boy on your wrist to tell the time appeals to you much more than pulling out your phone, we're right there with you. Rather than being bothered by seeing our 800 unread notifications, we can engage in a little nostalgia time-traveling when we check the time. The only notification here is the reminder that we should pick up a Game Boy and get our 8-bit handheld gaming on, stat. It's the only accessory we really need... though we wouldn't be opposed to playing with that Pocket Sonar thingie, too.
- Nintendo Game Boy Classic LCD Watch
- Officially-licensed Nintendo merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Retro style watch with classic Game Boy face
- Digital LCD time readout on the Game Boy screen
- Game Boy buttons are purely decorative (sorry), time adjustment button on the side
- Adjustable watch band
- Materials: Plastic caseback. Rubber watch band.
- Batteries: 1 LR41 (included)
- Watch face: approximately 1 7/8" tall x 1 1/4" wide
- Band: approximately 8", adjustable to 6 1/4"
- Send in to service center to replace battery
- Discontinue use if submerged in water
- Ages 6+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age