Star Wars Boba Helmet Men's Wallet
Made for Mandalorian Money
- Wallet has Boba Fett armor styling, inside and out
- Has 5 card slots, a spot for ID, and a full-size currency slot
- Mandalorian Crest proudly displayed inside the wallet
Boba Fett: What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me.Though many worthy bounty hunters came before him, Boba Fett was the master. Working for whoever would pay him, Boba Fett often did work for the Empire and scum of the galaxy like Jabba the Hutt. Now you can have a bifold wallet depicting Boba Fett's helmet, complete with visor and battle markings, with plenty of room for compensatory cash from the Empire. The inside of the wallet includes three horizontal card pockets, two vertical card pockets, a transparent ID window with thumb assist, and a full-size currency compartment.
Darth Vader: The Empire will compensate you, if he dies.
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
The inside is also decorated with the Mandalorian Crest, which is the mark of a code of honor, something you don't see with a lot of bounty hunters. If you live by your own code of honor, perhaps this wallet has a place in your pocket?
- Star Wars Boba Fett Helmet Men's Wallet
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Wallet holds your money, ID, and credit cards in bounty hunter style
- Perfect for those who live by the Bounty Hunter's Code
- Will not protect you from the Sarlacc Pit
- Slave I not included
- Materials: Faux leather
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.25" when folded
- Includes 3 horizontal card pockets, 2 vertical card pockets, a transparent ID window with thumb assist, and a full-size currency compartment
- Ages 14+