Betsey Johnson Betseysaurusrex Purse
There's a dino on the loose!
- Small bag big enough for night-out essentials
- Long strap for cross-body wear
- Bag is not dangerous. No teeth or claws.
There's a dino on the loose!Many of us spent countless childhood hours learning the different dinosaurs. The T. rex was big and bad with small arms. The triceratops had a crown-shaped head and three big horns, and the brontosaurus had a small head with a long neck and tail. But never in any of our textbooks or story books did we hear the tale of the Betseysaurusrex!
The Betseysaurusrex Purse is a pint-sized, small, crossbody bag big enough to hold all of your night-out essentials (phone, keys, gloss). Simply unzip her scaly back with the leaf pull to reveal her rose-lined tummy (see - even though she's a "rex," we knew she was an herbivore). Designed by fun and funky American fashion designer Betsey Johnson, the whimsical Betseysaurusrex has gold-tone hardware and heart stud eyes, only for you.
- Betseysaurusrex Purse
- Small cross-body handbag
- Fun bag for someone who likes to make a statement
- Zip closure with embroidered leaf pull
- Gold-tone exterior hardware & heart stud eyes
- 24" crossbody strap
- Floral lining
- Materials: Faux leather
- Dimensions: 11 1/2" x 5 3/8" x 3 1/4"