Batman Eclipse Light
The Dark Knightlight
- Your own personal, non-emergency Bat-Signal
- USB powered - no need to change batteries!
- Light has detachable stand, or can be wall-mounted
The Dark KnightlightThe problem with distress calls is that you can only use them when you're in distress. Take the Bat-Signal, the light that shines in the skies above Gotham to summon Batman for help. You can't just turn that on willy-nilly whenever you're in the mood to look at a big ol' glowing bat symbol. The Bat-Signal should only be used when Batman is needed... which sort of takes the enjoyment out of it.
Luckily this Batman Eclipse Light isn't made to be projected all over Gotham, and Batman can't get upset about what you shine in the privacy of your own home. This light features the same iconic bat silhouette, but at a more manageable scale. It comes with a detachable stand for tabletop usage or it can be mounted on the wall, so you can position this mood light wherever it will best fit your batcave feng shui. And don't worry about changing out batteries, because this bat's USB powered (and comes with a 5 foot USB cable). So whether you're a fan of the Dark Knight or you're an actual chiropterologist (a person who studies bats - we Googled it!), this is the perfect collectible to light up your life.
- Batman Eclipse Light
- Officially-licensed DC merchandise
- A light in the darkest of (k)nights
- Your own personal (non-emergency) Bat-Signal!
- Nightlight has detachable stand, or can be wall-mounted
- Materials: 100% justice (and some long-lasting LED lights)
- Includes 5 ft. USB cable
- Dimensions: 12.5" wide x 7" tall (with stand) / 6" tall (wall-mounted)
- Includes USB-powered bat light (rated input 5V DC 500mA), 5 ft. USB cable, detachable stand and instructions
- Ages 12+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Batman Eclipse Light or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.