Star Wars 40th Anniversary Use the Force, Luke 1000pc Puzzle
Stretch out with your feelings!
- 1000 piece of puzzle
- Piece together Luke navigating the Death Star trench
- Celebrate 40 years of Star Wars with an iconic puzzle
Stretch out with your feelings!Look, we're not saying Luke shouldn't have turned off his targeting computer - we're just saying he would've had some serious egg on his face if he missed that shot after he did it. Or maybe not, seeing as how everyone would've been dead, so I guess it's a win-win. If he makes the shot at the buzzer, he's a hero. If he missed the shot, no one would survive to know what he did so he could just walk it off. Brilliant.
Put together the famous scene of Luke navigating the Death Star trench towards the exhaust port. Surprise, he has his targeting computer off. Bet you didn't see that one coming!
- Star Wars 40th Anniversary Use the Force, Luke 1000pc Puzzle
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- 1000 piece puzzle of Luke avoiding enemy fighters while he navigates the Death Star trench
- Dimensions: 26 3/4" x 19 3/4"
- Ages 14+
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age.